I decided I needed something easily freezable, quick, and delicious for breakfast. I’m having a really hard time getting a good warm breakfast in because I’m on this intermittent fasting regime. Instead I take my breakfast to work and it’s definitely not the same as cooking it on the stove having it fresh every morning. I also got this new waffle maker I’ve been meaning to use. I got it from Brylanehome.com. It’s a heart shaped waffle maker for about $18. It works like a charm and easy clean up. I’ve never had a waffle maker before, so this is a treat.
8 Organic Free Range Eggs
1/4 cup of melted ghee
1/2 cup of coconut flour
1/4 tsp of pink salt
1/4 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of vanilla extra
1/2 canned of coconut milk
Splash of unsweetened almond (optional depends on the batter)
2 tsp of raw honey
Coconut oil spray
1. Heat up your waffle iron/
2. In a large bowl, crack open all of your eggs and whisk for about 30 seconds to a minute.
3. Add your ghee to the mixture.
4. Slowly add in all your dry ingredients. The batter will start to get super thick.
5. I added a splash of almond milk to mine because the batter in my opinion was a bit too thick. I wanted it a tad bit runny so I can pour it in the waffle iron easier.
6. Spray your waffle iron with some coconut oil.
7. Pour your batter in your waffle iron and follow your waffle irons’ instructions
8. Serve with fruit, a side of coconut whip cream, or some maple syrup.
Also if you have instagram, feel free to follow me @msfitnotskinny